Parent(s) / guardian particulars (if you are not staying with your parent(s), please provide your guardian's particulars)
After course acceptance, successful applicants can proceed to apply for bursary/financial assistance (if eligible), upload passport size coloured photo for application of ITE Student Concession Card online, and submit PSEA Standing Order form online (only for Singapore Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee payment for ITE full-time courses).
Upon course acceptance, successful applicants can proceed to apply for bursary/financial assistance (if eligible), upload passport size coloured photo for the application of ITE Student Concession Card, and submit PSEA Standing Order (SO) form online (only for Singapore Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee payment for ITE full-time courses).
(i) For Online Application of Bursary/Financial Assistance
To apply for bursary/financial assistance, eligible applicants will need to provide the following information of all family members in the same household:- Name- Relationship to you- Age
- Occupation / school
- Marital status
- Gross monthly income of each working adult
Alternatively, applicants may exit the browser at any time and apply for bursary/financial assistance later at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg/regsubmission from the next day after course acceptance.
After submitting the application for bursary/financial assistance, applicants will be notified via email on the procedure to provide one supporting income document (e.g. latest income tax statement or CPF contribution statement or latest payslips of not more than 3 months old or letter from employer indicating income) for each working adult to complete their application for bursary/financial assistance.
(ii) For Online Uploading of Photo
For upload of photo, applicants are required to get ready a softcopy of passport size photo. The guidelines for the photo are that it must:
- Be in colour, taken against white background without shadow
- Be taken within the last 3 months
- Show the full face without headgear
- Show that your hair is neatly combed or tied up and must be of natural colour
- Not show any outrageous earrings
The photo image requirements are:
- JPEG format and to be named as: NRIC.jpg (e.g. T1234567A.jpg)
- Dimension must be in 240 X 320 pixels
- File size should be about 150 kbytes
Alternatively, applicants may exit the browser at any time and upload their photo later at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg/regsubmission from the next day after course acceptance.
(iii) For Online Submission of PSEA SO Form
Singapore Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee payment for ITE full-time courses can submit PSEA SO form via Form.sg at https://go.gov.sg/psea-iteso. They have to login using their SingPass to access Form.sg to submit the PSEA SO form. For applicants below 21 years of age, their parent/guardian will need to submit the PSEA SO form on their behalf via Form.sg using SingPass. An acknowledgement email will be sent to the email address provided in the PSEA SO form upon submission. Applicants can call the PSEA hotline number (62600777) to check their PSEA balance.
Alternatively, applicants may exit the browser at any time and submit the online PSEA SO at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg/regsubmission from the next day after course acceptance.
The DPP course fees are shown below.
(e) = (a) +(b) + (c) + (d)
Fees Per Term for Apr 2020 Term
Total Per Term
1) The above are based on Academic Year 2020 fees.2) One term is 6 months.3) Registration Fee is a one-time payment, paid once at the commencement of the course4) Fees are subject to revision.5) The fee rates are inclusive of GST or after GST subsidy.6) Students are required to pay their term fees for all terms by the stipulated dates in order to remain in their course of study. Students may pay their first term fees through PSEA/NETS/Credit Card payment. For the subsequent terms, students may pay their fees through PSEA/GIRO. It is compulsory for international students to pay their subsequent term fees through GIRO upon admission. ITE will advise the students on the procedures for GIRO payment when term commences. Details on the MOE Post-Secondary Education (PSE) Scheme, and its eligibility and usage may be found here: http://www.moe.gov.sg/initiatives/post-secondary-education-account/
7) Full-time International Students studying in ITE are required to purchase a Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance (GHSI). The purpose of the GHSI is to help defray the hospitalisation expenses for International Students in the event that they are hospitalised.
8) Fees are charged based on citizenship at the point of term commencement. Students who have officially informed ITE of their change in citizenship to Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident before the term commences will have their fees adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Permanent Resident rate for that term. However, for students who inform ITE officially of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident after the term commencement, their fees will be adjusted to the Singapore Citizen/ Permanent Resident rate only with effect from the next term.
Successful applicants may pay the first term fees through one of the following modes:
Students who are a
Citizen with Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee payment for
full-time ITE courses can submit the online PSEA Standing Order (SO) form at https://go.gov.sg/psea-iteso latest by Fri 10 Jan 20.
You will need
to login via SingPass to submit the online PSEA SO form.
If you are
below 21 years old, you will need your parent/guardian to login via his/her
SingPass to submit the online PSEA SO form on your behalf.
An acknowledgement email will be sent to the email address provided in the PSEA SO form upon submission.
Please note that if a Singaporean has an
Edusave account, the balance will only be transferred to PSEA when he is 16
years old or when he leaves Secondary School / Junior College / Centralised
Institute or Government-supported Special Education (SPED) schools, whichever
You may call the PSEA enquiry line at
62600777 to check whether you have a PSEA account and your PSEA balances. If you have an Edusave account, you
are considered to be without PSEA at this point in time and are required to
pay your 1st term fees by the payment modes mentioned below.
information on PSEA, you may visit MOE website: http://www.moe.gov.sg/
required to complete and submit the hardcopy PSEA SO form when you report to
your posted College for registration between Wed 8 Jan 20 and Fri 10 Jan 20, if:
You opt to use your sibling(s)’ PSEA for
payment of your term fees and your sibling(s)’ PSEA balances are sufficient,
You are unable to submit the online PSEA
Citizen without PSEA
Payment by Credit/Debit Card upon matriculation of courses
To pay via online:
· Go to
with ID & Password
Click iStudent/Financial Assistance icon
followed by Online Payment icon under Financial Account and follow the
instructions to make payment
or Credit Card Payment at ITE Colleges
You may pay via these modes when you
report to your posted College for registration between Wed 8 Jan 20 and Fri 10 Jan 20.
If you do not have PSEA or your PSEA balance is insufficient for all terms in the course of study, you are required to complete and submit the Application Form for InterBank GIRO form during college registration between Wed 8 Jan 20 and Fri 10 Jan 20 for payment of fees from the second term onwards (i.e. from Oct 20 term).
If you do not pay your fees by Fri 10 Jan 20, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the course which you have accepted. Your training place will be forfeited.
Successful international applicants may pay their first term fees via NETs / Credit Card at the posted College upon obtaining their Student Pass and medical report (only for courses which require medical examination). If you do not pay your fees upon receipt of Student Pass, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the course which you have accepted and your training place will be forfeited. Please bring along your Student Pass, completed GIRO Form and medical report (only for courses which require medical examination) when you report to your posted College. You will not be allowed to make fee payment for the course if you do not bring the required documents.
ITE offers 18 full-time Higher Nitec courses under the DPP for eligible N(A) students.
Business & Services
Secondary 4N(A) students who have sat for their GCE N-Level examinations in 2019 as a school candidate, and have met the following requirements are eligible to apply for the DPP:-
a. Obtained an ELMAB3 aggregate of 19 points or better (excluding CCA bonus points); and
b. Met the following course-specific requirements:
For Applied Sciences, Engineering and Info-Communications Technology courses:
For Business & Services courses:
Secondary 4N(A) students who were offered GCE O-Level examination subjects in 2019 (and those who offered GCE O-Level Mother Tongue in Secondary 3 in 2018) may combine their grades from these examinations with their N(A)-Level results to apply for the DPP. In doing so, they may use the following grade conversion table for computation of their ELMAB3 aggregates:
The GCE O-Level grade of F9 and GCE N(A) grade of U will not be considered for computation of the ELMAB3 aggregate score. If a student has taken the same subject at both the GCE N- and GCE O-Level examinations, only the better grade will be used in the computation of his/her ELMAB3 aggregate to determine DPP eligibility.
Students should note that eligibility to apply for the DPP does not guarantee placement in a DPP course.