Under part-time training, how many Nitec modules can I enrol for at one intake?
How do I apply for the part-time Nitec/ISC courses?
How do I apply for the part-time Nitec/ISC courses through the Internet?
If I have missed the registration period, can I still apply for the Nitec / ISC modules?
I wish to withdraw from the part-time Nitec module class that I have enrolled. What should I do?
If I have already registered for a part-time Nitec module, can I request for a transfer to another module class, course or college?
I took NTC-3 courses before. Can I register for Nitec course in a related trade or new trade?
How do I check that I have met the entry requirements for the part-time Nitec courses?
If you have colour appreciation deficiency, you cannot apply for the following courses:
· Nitec in Services - Digital Animation
· Nitec in Services - Interior & Exhibition Design
· Nitec in Services - Visual Communication
· Nitec in Technology - Chemical Process Technology· Nitec in Technology - Electrical Technology (Power & Control)
· Nitec in Technology - Electronics, Computer Networking & Communications
· Nitec in Technology - Facility Technology
· Nitec in Technology - Mechatronics & Robotics
· Nitec in Technology - Security Technology
· ISC in Electrical Wiring
· ISC in Residential Air-ConditioningPlease note that you may be asked to leave the course if you are found to have colour appreciation deficiency, after term commencement and there will be no refund of fees. You are advised to check that you are free from colour appreciation deficiency before applying for any of the above courses.
If I register for the part-time Nitec course via internet, when must I make payment of the fees?
How do I check the fees payable for the part-time Nitec course that I have registered online?
Is the fee payable for the part-time Nitec course inclusive of GST?
How can I obtain a refund if I wish to withdraw from a part-time module class?
Application for Refund
Amount of Refund
100% refund of fees
50% refund of fees
Is there any provision for me to pay fees for the part-time Nitec course in instalments?
No, ITE does not allow fees to be paid in instalments. Full payment of fees must be made at the point of registration. Partial payment is not allowed.
How can I seek help for payment of fees for the part-time Nitec courses if I have financial difficulties?
Eligible Singapore Citizens may apply for the MOE Bursary.
If I register for the part-time Nitec course via internet, how can I pay the fees?
You may pay your fees via online payment. You may also pay by NETS/credit card/cheque/Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)/SkillsFuture Credit at any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre.
For cheque payment, the cheque must be crossed and made payable to the "Institute of Technical Education". (Please write your name, NRIC/FIN and contact number at the back of the cheque.)
I am taking a part-time Nitec course and have just become a Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident. What must I do to update my particulars on the ITE online registration system?
Students who wish to update their NRIC/FIN and citizenship status, should complete a Request for NRIC/FIN Change Form and mail it to:Institute of Technical Education2 Ang Mo Kio DriveSingapore 567720Attn: H/AD5/ENCA ENCA Department All such requests must be supported by relevant documents.Alternatively, you can visit any ITE Customer & Visitor Centre during office hours to make the request. Please bring with you your NRIC for verification.
Please note that fees are charged based on citizenship at the point of term commencement.
I am studying in the part-time Nitec course and would like to apply for module exemptions. How long will the approval process take?