The following 3 courses are offered under JIE 'E' for Jan 2019 intake:
Nitec in Built Environment (Mechanical & Electrical Services) - NEWNitec in Mechanical TechnologyNitec in Retail Services
Singapore Permanent Resident N(T) students with 0 or 1 ‘N’ Level pass will be eligible to
apply for full-time 3-year Nitec
courses that ITE offers under JIE ‘E’.
If you are Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident candidate from MOE's school who had sat for the 2017 Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'N' examinations:
- You will receive a Form N from your school on the day of release of GCE 'N' results. The Form N will list the courses that you are eligible to apply for based on your GCE 'N' results.
- Once you have decided on the courses that you would like to apply for, you can submit your application over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between 18 Dec 17 (2.30pm) and 21 Dec 17 (5pm).
- Resources (web access) are also available at the ITE Colleges throughout the application phase during office hours (Mon to Fri from 8.30am to 6pm).
If you are a Singapore / Singapore Permanent Resident with valid GCE 'N' Level results before year 2017:
- You can submit your application over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between 18 Dec 17 (2.30pm) and 21 Dec 17 (5pm).
The application results will be released view Internet at https://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html from Fri 29 Dec 17 (9am) to Tue 2 Jan 18. Successful applicants are required to accept the offer during this period. Unsuccessful applicants can re-apply for a relevant course with vacancies via Internet between Fri 29 Dec 17 (9am) and Tue 2 Jan 18.
Details on the steps to accept the course offer can be found at https://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html. You are advised to get ready the information as listed in the table below before proceeding to accept the course offer. If you do not provide the required information for completing the course acceptance, the training place offered to you will be withdrawn.
After course acceptance, successful applicants can proceed to apply
for bursary/financial assistance (if eligible) and upload photo for application of ITE
Student Concession Card online.
How do I apply for bursary/financial assistance and upload photo online?
Upon course acceptance, successful applicants can proceed to apply for bursary/financial assistance (if eligible) and upload passport size coloured photo for the application of ITE Student Concession Card online.
(I) For Online Application of Bursary/Financial Assistance
To apply for bursary/financial assistance, eligible applicants will need to provide the following information of all family members in the same household:- Name- Relationship to you- Age- Occupation / School- Marital Status- Gross monthly income of each working adult
Alternatively, applicants may exit the browser at any time and apply for bursary/financial assistance later at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg/bursary from the next day after course acceptance. After submitting the application for bursary/financial assistance, applicants will be notified via email on the procedure to provide one supporting income document (e.g. latest payslips of not more than 3 months old or CPF contribution statement or latest income tax statement or letter from employer indicating income) for each working adult to complete their application for bursary/financial assistance.
(II) For Online Uploading of Photo
For upload of photo, applicants are required to get ready a softcopy of passport size photo. The guidelines for the photo are that it must:- Be in colour, taken against white background without shadow- Be taken within the last 3 months- Show the full face without headgear- Show that your hair is neatly combed or tied up and must be of natural colour- Not show any outrageous earrings
The photo image requirements are:- JPEG format and to be named as: NRIC.jpg (e.g. T1234567A.jpg)- Dimension must be in 240 x 320 pixels- File size should be about 150 kbytes
Alternatively, applicants may exit the browser at any time and upload their photo later at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg/photo from the next day after course acceptance.
Will I be issued an Enrolment Letter once I am successful in a full-time course?
Fees payable per term for full-time Nitec courses for January 2019 term is given below:
Fees Per Term (AY 2019 Fees) for
January 2019 term
Total Per Term
(e) = (a)+(b)+(c)+(d)
Total Per Academic Year
(f) = (e) x 2
Singapore Permanent Resident
1) The above are based on Academic Year 2019 fees.
2) One term is 6 months.
3) Registration Fee is a one-time payment.
4) Fee rates are inclusive of GST or after GST subsidy.
5) Students are required to pay their term fees for all terms by the stipulated in order to remain in their course of study. For subsequent terms, students are required to pay their fees through PSEA or GIRO.
6) Fees are charged based on Citizenship at the point of term commencement. Students who have officially informed ITE of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident before the term commencement will have their fees adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident rate for that term. However, for students who inform ITE officially of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident after the term commencement, their fees will be adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident rate only with effect from the next term.
Successful applicants may pay the first term fees through one of the following modes:
Students who are a
Singapore Citizen with Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Singapore Citizens with PSEA are required to complete the MOE Standing Order (SO) form and submit it when you report to your posted College for registration between Wed 3 Jan 18 and Fri 5 Jan 18. If your siblings have sufficient PSEA balances, you may also submit SO Form to use their PSEA for payment of your term fees. Please note that if a Singaporean has an Edusave account, the balance will only be transferred to PSEA when he is 16 years old or when he leaves Secondary School/Junior College/Centralised Institute or Government-supported Special Education (SPED) schools, whichever occurs later. You may call the PSEA enquiry line at 62600777 to check whether you have a PSEA account and your PSEA balances. If you have an Edusave account, you are considered to be without PSEA at this point in time and are required to pay your first term fees by the payment modes mentioned below. For more information on PSEA, you may visit MOE website http://www.moe.gov.sg/initiatives//post-secondary-education-account/
- Singapore Citizen without Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
- Singapore Permanent Resident
Online Payment via Credit Card
If you have accepted the course offer online before 6pm, you may pay via online payment from 10.30am the next working day. If you have accepted the course offer online after 6pm, you may pay via online payment from 10.30am two working days later. If you pay via online
payment before 11.30pm, your payment will be updated the next working day. If
you pay via online payment from 11.30pm, your payment will be updated two
working days later. To pay via online:
· Go to website myportal.ite.edu.sg
· Login with ID & Password
· Click iStudent/Financial Assistance icon followed by Online Payment icon and follow the instructions to make payment
NETS / Credit Card Payment at ITE Colleges
You may pay via these modes when you report to the respective colleges for registration between Wed 3 Jan 18 and Fri 5 Jan 18.
If you do not have PSEA or your PSEA balance is insufficient for all terms in the course of study, you are required to complete and submit the Application Form for Interbank GIRO form during college registration between Wed 3 Jan 18 and Fri 5 Jan 18 for payment of fees from the second term onwards.
If you do not pay your fees by Fri 5 Jan 18, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the course which you have accepted. Your training place will be forfeited.
Refund of fees is not an automatic process. Applicants must apply for refund before ITE will process the request. The total fees paid may be refundable under the following conditions.
* All requests for refund are not guaranteed and are subjected to approval by ITE.
The gross mean monthly salaries of 2017 ITE graduates who joined the workforce are indicated below.
Starting Gross Mean Monthly Salaries of ITE
Business & Services
Design & Media
If you are a Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident candidate from MOE School who had sat for the 2017 Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'N' examinations or with valid GCE 'N' Level results before year 2017:
- Applicants can submit an appeal over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between Fri 29 Dec 17 and Tue 2 Jan 18.
- Resources (web access) are also available at the ITE Colleges throughout the appeal phase during office hours (Mon to Fri from 8.30am to 6pm).