The following 3 courses are offered under JIE 'E' for Jan 2020 intake:
Nitec in Built Environment (Mechanical & Electrical Services)Nitec in Mechanical TechnologyNitec in Retail Services
Singapore Permanent Resident N(T) students with 0 or 1 ‘N’ Level pass will be eligible to
apply for full-time 3-year Nitec
courses that ITE offers under JIE ‘E’.
If you are Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident candidate from MOE's school who had sat for the 2019 Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'N' examinations:
- You will receive a Form N from your school on the day of release of GCE 'N' results. The Form N will list the courses that you are eligible to apply for based on your GCE 'N' results.
- Once you have decided on the courses that you would like to apply for, you can submit your application over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between 19 Dec 19 (2.30pm) and 23 Dec 19 (5pm).
- Resources (web access) are also available at the ITE Colleges throughout the application phase during office hours (Mon to Fri from 8.30am to 6pm, 8.30am to 12pm on Sat 21 Dec 19).
If you are a Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident with valid GCE 'N' Level results before year 2019:
- You can submit your application over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between 19 Dec 19 (2.30pm) and 23 Dec 19 (5pm).
The application results will be released view Internet at https://istudent.ite.edu.sg from Fri 3 Jan 20 (9am) to Tue 7 Jan 20. Successful applicants are required to accept the offer during this period. Unsuccessful applicants can re-apply for a relevant course with vacancies via Internet between Fri 3 Jan 20 (9am) and Tue 7 Jan 20.
Details on the steps to accept the course offer can be found here. You are advised to get ready the information as listed in the table below before proceeding to accept the course offer. If you do not provide the required information for completing the course acceptance, the training place offered to you will be withdrawn.
acceptance, successful applicants can proceed to apply for bursary/financial
assistance (if eligible), upload photo for application of ITE Student
Concession Card online and submit PSEA Standing Order form online (only for Singapore
Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee payment for ITE
How do I apply for bursary/financial assistance, upload photo and submit PSEA SO form online?
acceptance, successful applicants can proceed to apply for bursary/financial
assistance (if eligible), upload passport size photo for the application of ITE
Student Concession Card, and submit PSEA Standing Order (SO) form online (only for Singapore
Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee payment for ITE full-time
(I) For Online Application of Bursary/Financial Assistance
To apply for bursary/financial assistance, eligible applicants will need to provide the following information of all family members in the same household:- Name- Relationship to you- Age- Occupation / School- Marital Status- Gross monthly income of each working adult
Alternatively, applicants may exit the browser at any time and apply for bursary/financial assistance later at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg/regsubmission from the next day after course acceptance. After submitting the application for bursary/financial assistance, applicants will be notified via email on the procedure to provide one supporting income document (e.g. latest payslips of not more than 3 months old or CPF contribution statement or latest income tax statement or letter from employer indicating income) for each working adult to complete their application for bursary/financial assistance.
(II) For Online Uploading of Photo
For upload of photo, applicants are required to get ready a softcopy of passport size photo. The guidelines for the photo are that it must:- Be in colour, taken against white background without shadow- Be taken within the last 3 months- Show the full face without headgear- Show that your hair is neatly combed or tied up and must be of natural colour- Not show any outrageous earrings
The photo image requirements are:- JPEG format and to be named as: NRIC.jpg (e.g. T1234567A.jpg)- Dimension must be in 240 x 320 pixels- File size should be about 150 kbytes
Alternatively, applicants may exit the browser at any time and upload their photo later at https://myportal.ite.edu.sg/regsubmission from the next day after course acceptance.
(iii) Submit PSEA SO Form
Singapore Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee
payment for ITE full-time courses can submit PSEA SO form via Form.sg at
https://go.gov.sg/psea-iteso. They have to login using their SingPass to access
Form.sg to submit the PSEA SO form. For applicants below 21 years of
age, their parent/guardian will need to submit the PSEA SO form on their
behalf via Form.sg using SingPass. An acknowledgement
email will be sent to the email address provided in the PSEA SO form upon submission. Applicants can call the PSEA hotline number
(62600777) to check their PSEA balance.
Applicants who are not successful in getting a place in any of their registered choices of course, will be posted to an alternative course with vacancies, subject to applicants meeting the course's minimum entry requirements.
Will I be issued an Enrolment Letter once I am successful in a full-time course?
Fees payable per term for full-time Nitec courses for January 2020 term is given below:
Fees Per Term for January 2020 Term
Total Per Term
(e) = (a)+(b)+(c)+(d)
Total Per Academic Year
(f) = (e) x 2
Singapore Permanent Resident
1) The above are based on Academic Year 2020 fees.
2) One term is 6 months.
3) Registration Fee is a one-time payment.
4) Fee rates are inclusive of GST or after GST subsidy.
5) Students are required to pay their term fees for all terms by the stipulated in order to remain in their course of study. For subsequent terms, students are required to pay their fees through PSEA or GIRO.
6) Fees are charged based on Citizenship at the point of term commencement. Students who have officially informed ITE of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident before the term commencement will have their fees adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident rate for that term. However, for students who inform ITE officially of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident after the term commencement, their fees will be adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident rate only with effect from the next term.
Successful applicants may pay the first term fees through one of the following modes:
Students who are a
Singapore Citizen with Post-Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Singapore Citizens who are using their own PSEA to make fee payment for full-time ITE courses can submit the online PSEA Standing Order (SO) form at https://go.gov.sg/psea-iteso latest by Fri 10 Jan 20.
You will need to login via SingPass to submit the online PSEA SO form.
If you are below 21 years old, you will need your parent/guardian to login via his/her SingPass to submit the online PSEA SO form on your behalf.
An acknowledgement email will be sent to the email address provided in the PSEA SO form upon submission.
Please note that if a Singaporean has an Edusave account, the balance will only be transferred to PSEA when he is 16 years old or when he leaves Secondary School / Junior College / Centralised Institute or Government-supported Special Education (SPED) schools, whichever occurs later.
You may call the PSEA enquiry line at 62600777 to check whether you have a PSEA account and your PSEA balances. If you have an Edusave account, you are considered to be without PSEA at this point in time and are required to pay your 1st term fees by the payment modes mentioned below.
For more information on PSEA, you may visit MOE website: http://www.moe.gov.sg/ initiatives/post-secondary-education-account/
You are required to complete and submit the hardcopy PSEA SO form when you report to your posted College for registration between Wed 8 Jan 20 and Fri 10 Jan 20, if:
(i) You opt to use your sibling(s)’ PSEA for payment of your term fees and your sibling(s)’ PSEA balances are sufficient, or
(ii) You are unable to submit the online PSEA SO form
· Singapore Citizen without PSEA
· Singapore Permanent Resident
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card upon matriculation of courses
To pay via online:
· Go to website https://myportal.ite.edu.sg
· Login with ID & Password
Click iStudent/Financial Assistance icon followed by Online Payment icon under Financial Account and follow the instructions to make payment
NETS or Credit Card Payment at ITE Colleges
You may pay via these modes when you report to your posted College for registration between Wed 8 Jan 20 and Fri 10 Jan 20.
If you do not have PSEA or your PSEA balance is insufficient for all terms in the course of study, you are required to complete and submit the Application Form for Interbank GIRO form during college registration between Wed 8 Jan 20 and Fri 10 Jan 20 for payment of fees from the second term onwards.
If you do not pay your fees by Fri 10 Jan 20, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the course which you have accepted. Your training place will be forfeited.
Refund of fees is not an automatic process. Applicants must apply for refund before ITE will process the request. The total fees paid may be refundable under the following conditions.
* All requests for refund are not guaranteed and are subjected to approval by ITE.
The gross mean monthly salaries of 2018 ITE graduates who joined the workforce are indicated below.
Starting Gross Mean Monthly Salaries of ITE Graduates:
Business & Services
Design & Media
If you are a Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident candidate from MOE School who had sat for the 2019 Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'N' examinations or with valid GCE 'N' Level results before year 2019:
- Applicants can submit an appeal over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between Fri 3 Jan 20 and Tue 7 Jan 20.
- Resources (web access) are also available at the ITE Colleges throughout the appeal phase during office hours (Mon to Fri from 8.30am to 6pm).