To access the list of entry requirements for progression to full-time Higher Nitec courses, follow the steps below.
- Go to www.ite.edu.sg- Click on the icon 'Apply for ITE Courses' on the right hand side of the page- Click on the link 'Application for Full-Time Higher Nitec Courses for April 2018 Intake'- Click on 'Entry Req & Colleges'
Depending on your progression eligibility, you can apply for progression to Year-1 (Select "Yr 1 Entry") or Year-2 (Select "Yr 2 Entry") or to both Year-1 (Select "Yr 1 Entry") and Year-2 (Select "Yr 2 Entry") of the Higher Nitec courses in your application choices.
Nitec graduates are allowed to submit up to 12 course choices which they are eligible for in their application between Fri 12 Jan 18 (3pm) and Wed 17 Jan 18 (4pm). Application for Year-1 and Year-2 admission into the same Higher Nitec courses conducted at different ITE Colleges are considered as separate choices (e.g. Year-1 admission into Higher Nitec in Electronics Engineering at ITE College East, Year-2 admission into Higher Nitec in Electronics Engineering at ITE College East, Year-1 admission into Higher Nitec in Electronics Engineering at ITE College Central and Year-2 admission into Higher Nitec in Electronics Engineering at ITE College Central are taken as four choices).For appeal submitted between Mon 26 Feb 18 (9am) and Tue 10 Apr 18 or between Mon 16 Apr 18 and Mon 23 Apr 18, only 1 choice is allowed.
Interview details for applicants shortlisted for courses with interview will be release at https://istudent.ite.edu.sg from Fri 9 Feb 18 (9am). Shortlisted applicants who have indicated course(s) with interview / test requirement as their choice(s) are to check their interview details and report for interview on the specified date and time. Shortlisted applicants will need to attend interview / test on Mon 12 Feb 18 or Tue 13 Feb 18.
The main application
results will be released via Internet at http://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html
between Mon 26 Feb 18 (9am) and Thu
1 Mar 18. Successful applicants are required to accept the offer
during this period. Unsuccessful applicants can re-apply for a relevant course
with vacancies via Internet between Mon
26 Feb 18 (9am) and Tue 10 Apr 18.
ITE offers a wide
range of full-time Higher Nitec
courses in Applied & Health Sciences, Business & Services, Hospitality,
Design & Media, Engineering and Electronics & Info-Communications
Technology for the April 2018 intake as follows:
Higher Nitec in AccountingHigher Nitec in Automotive Engineering (new course)Higher Nitec in Banking ServicesHigher Nitec in Beauty & Spa ManagementHigher Nitec in BiotechnologyHigher Nitec in Broadcast & Media TechnologyHigher Nitec in Business Information SystemsHigher Nitec in Chemical TechnologyHigher Nitec in Civil & Structural Engineering DesignHigher Nitec in Cyber & Network Security
Higher Nitec in Early Childhood EducationHigher Nitec in Electrical EngineeringHigher Nitec in Electronics EngineeringHigher Nitec in Engineering with BusinessHigher Nitec in Event ManagementHigher Nitec in Facility ManagementHigher Nitec in Facility Systems DesignHigher Nitec in Filmmaking (Cinematography)Higher Nitec in Games Art & DesignHigher Nitec in Games Programming & DevelopmentHigher Nitec in Hospitality OperationsHigher Nitec in Human Resource & AdministrationHigher Nitec in Information Technology (direct year 2 only)Higher Nitec in Interactive DesignHigher Nitec in International LogisticsHigher Nitec in IT Applications DevelopmentHigher Nitec in IT Systems & NetworksHigher Nitec in Landscape Management & Design Higher Nitec in Leisure & Travel OperationsHigher Nitec in Logistics for International Trade (direct year 2 only)Higher Nitec in Marine EngineeringHigher Nitec in Marine & Offshore TechnologyHigher Nitec in Maritime BusinessHigher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering Higher Nitec in Mechatronics EngineeringHigher Nitec in Mobile Unified Communications (direct year 2 only)Higher Nitec in Offshore & Marine Engineering DesignHigher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency CareHigher Nitec in Passenger ServicesHigher Nitec in Pastry & Baking (new course)Higher Nitec in Performance ProductionHigher Nitec in Precision Engineering Higher Nitec in Process Plant DesignHigher Nitec in Rapid Transit EngineeringHigher Nitec in Retail & Online BusinessHigher Nitec in Retail Merchandising (direct year 2 only)Higher Nitec in Robotics & Smart Systems (new course)Higher Nitec in Security System IntegrationHigher Nitec in Service ManagementHigher Nitec in Space Design TechnologyHigher Nitec in Sport ManagementHigher Nitec in Visual Merchandising
Details on the steps to accept the course offer can be found at http://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html. You are advised to get ready the information as listed in the table below before proceeding to accept the course offer. If you do not provide the required information for completing the course acceptance by Thu 1 Mar 18, the training place offered to you will be withdrawn and offered to another applicant.
/ guardian particulars (if you are not staying with your parent(s), please
provide your guardian’s particulars)
1) Name2) NRIC / FIN3) Citizenship
4) Contact No.
5) Email (optional)
family members in your household (including yourself)
gross household monthly income
Singapore dollars and round-off to nearest hundred
personal health condition
Country, Marital Status, Religion, House Type
Posted international applicants are also
required to apply for Student Pass via the Immigration & Checkpoints
Authority (ICA) Solar Plus website at
https://solarplus.ica.gov.sg/solarplus-ica/ITEIndex.do using the Solar Plus application
number issued to them in the Enrolment Letter. If you do not apply for your
Student Pass by the date stipulated in the Posting Letter, the training place
offered to you will be withdrawn and offered to another applicant.
Nitec graduates who meet the entry requirement for progression to Higher Nitec courses can apply via Internet at www.ite.edu.sg during the application period between Fri 12 Jan 18 (3pm) and Wed 17 Jan 18 (4pm). Those who do not meet the progression criteria could submit their appeal online between Mon 26 Feb 18 (9am) and Tue 10 Apr 18.
To apply, follow the steps below.- Go to www.ite.edu.sg- Click on the icon 'Apply for ITE Courses' on the right hand side of the page- Click on the link 'Application for Full-Time Higher Nitec Courses for April 2018 Intake'- Click on 'Apply Online Now'- Click on 'Nitec Progression to Higher Nitec Courses'- Log on using your NRIC/FIN and Date of Birth- Click on the button 'I WANT TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION'
Internet access is available at Customer & Visitor Centre of ITE Colleges from 8.30am to 6pm from Monday to Friday and from 8.30am to noon on Sat 13 Jan 18.
For Singaporeans / Singapore Permanent Residents, you are required to check your results at http://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html and download your Enrolment Letter. The steps to view and download the Enrolment Letter are : Click 'Check Applications Results / Accept Course Offer' > Login with your User ID and Password > Click 'Self-Service' > Click 'Student Admission' > Click 'View Enrolment Letter'.
For International Students, the Enrolment Letter will be sent to you via post.
of Application for Refund
weeks or more before start of course / term
than 2 weeks before start of course / term
start of course / term
Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent ResidentUpon acceptance of the Higher Nitec course, students who are a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident may pay the first term fees through one of the following modes:
Students who are a
Singapore Citizen with Post Secondary Education Account
Post Secondary Education Account
· You are required to complete the MOE Standing
Order (SO) form and submit it when you report to your posted College for
registration between Wed 14 Mar 2018
and Thu 15 Mar 2018.
· If your siblings have sufficient PSEA
balances, you may also submit SO Form to use their PSEA for payment of your
· Please note that if a Singaporean has an
Edusave account, the balance will only be transferred to PSEA when he is 16 years old or when he
leaves Secondary School/Junior College/ Centralised Institute or
Government-supported Special Education (SPED) schools, whichever occurs later.
· You may call the PSEA enquiry line at 62600777
to check whether you have a PSEA account and your PSEA balances. If you have an Edusave account, you are
considered to be without PSEA at this point in time and are required to pay
your first term fees by the payment modes mentioned below.
A copy of the SO is attached at the end of the
ITE Admission Booklet.
· For more information on PSEA, you may visit
- Singapore Citizen without Post Secondary
Education Account (PSEA)
- Singapore Permanent Resident
Online Payment by Credit/Debit Card
If you have accepted the course offer online before 6pm,
you may pay via online payment from 10.30am the next working day. If you have
accepted the course offer online after 6pm, you may pay via online payment
from 10.30am two working days later. To pay via online:
· Go to website myportal.ite.edu.sg
· Login with ID & Password
· Click iStudent/Financial Assistance icon followed by Online Payment icon and follow the instructions to make payment.
NETs / Credit Card Payment at ITE Colleges
You may pay via these modes when you report to your posted
College for registration between Wed
14 Mar 2018 and Thu 15 Mar 2018.
If you do not have PSEA or your PSEA account balance is insufficient for all terms in the course of study, you are required to complete and submit the Application Form for InterBank GIRO Form during college registration for payment of fees from the second term onwards.If you do not pay your fees by Thu 15 Mar 18, you will be deemed to have withdrawn your training place and the place will be offered to other eligible applicants appealing for a place in the course.International StudentsSuccessful international applicants who have obtained their Student Pass must pay the first term fees via NETS or Credit Card at the Customer & Visitor Centre of your posted College in order to obtain the Enrolment Letter to commence training. You are also required to submit the completed Application Form for InterBank GIRO for payment of fees from 2nd term onwards.If you do not report to your posted College with the Enrolment Letter to commence training by Mon 30 Apr 18, you will be deemed to have withdrawn your training place and the place will be offered to other eligible applicants appealing for a place in the course.
The training fees for the full-time courses for April 2018 term are:
Fees Per Term (AY 2018 Fees)
Total Per Term8
(e) = (a)+(b)+(c)+(d)
Singapore Permanent Resident
Note:1) The above are based on Academic Year 2018 fees and are subject to revision.
2) One term is for a duration of six months.
3) Registration Fee is a one-time payment.
4) Fee rates are inclusive of GST or after GST subsidy.
5) Students are required to pay their term fees for all terms by the stipulated dates in order to remain in their course of study. For subsequent terms, students are required to pay their fees through PSEA or GIRO.
6) Full-time International Students studying in ITE are required to participate in the Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance [GHSI(IS)] scheme, and the premium will be included in the fees at the start of each academic term. The purpose of the GHSI(IS) is to defray the hospitalisation expenses for International Students in the event that they are hospitalised. The GHSI(IS) amount payable is subject to yearly review. For International Students in the Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care course, the GHSI(Healthcare) rate stated in note 7 will apply instead.
7) All students in the Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care course are required to participate in the GHSI(Healthcare) scheme, which will cost $13.00 per term (rate applicable for AY2018) for insurance premium. This amount will be included in the fees at the start of each academic term. The GHSI(Healthcare) provides coverage for hospitalisation expenses plus an outpatient rider for clinical attachments. GHSI(Healthcare) rate payable is subject to yearly review.
8) The total fees per term per academic year shown in the table are for students in the full-time Higher Nitec courses (excluding Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care). For Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care students, the total fees per term per academic year are different after consideration of the specific GHSI(Healthcare) rate.
9) Fees are charged based on citizenship at the point of term commencement. Students who have officially informed ITE of their citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident before the term commencement will have their fees adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident rate for that term. However, for students who inform ITE officially of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident after the term commencement, their fees will be adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident rate only with effect from the following term.
The courses are of 2-year duration except for :
- Higher Nitec in Paramedic & Emergency Care which is of 1 year and 6 months duration for Nitec in Nursing progression students.- Higher Nitec in Pastry & Baking which is of 1 year duration for Nitec in Pastry & Baking progression students.- Higher Nitec in Precision Engineering which is of 1 year duration for Nitec in Aerospace Machining Technology, Digital & Precision Engineering, Laser & Tooling Technology, Machine Technology, Medical Manufacturing Technology and Precision Engineering progression students.
The gross mean monthly
salaries of 2016 ITE graduates who joined the workforce are indicated below.
Starting Gross Mean Monthly Salaries
of ITE Graduates
Business & Services
Design & Media
Must I apply for deferment from National Service (NS) in order to study in ITE?
Dates for the submission of appeal and release of appeal result are given below.
Date of Submission of Appeal
Date of Release of Appeal Result
Mon 26 Feb 18 (9am) to Tue 10 Apr 18
By Mon 16 Apr
Mon 16 Apr
(9am) to Mon 23 Apr 18
Mon 30 Apr 18
Note: Any changes in dates will be updated at ITE website.To appeal, follow the steps below.- Go to www.ite.edu.sg - Click on the icon 'Apply for ITE Courses' on the right hand side of the page- Click on the link 'Application for Full-Time Higher Nitec Courses for April 2018 Intake'- Click on 'Apply Online Now'- Click on 'Nitec Progression to Higher Nitec Courses'- Log on using your NRIC/FIN and Date of Birth- Click on the button 'I WANT TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION'To check your appeal result, follow the steps provided at website: http://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.htmlInternet access is available at the Customer & Visitor Centre of ITE Colleges from 8.30am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
applicants who wish to appeal for transfer of course / ITE College are advised to
accept the course offer first based on the instructions provided at website: http://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html
between Mon 20 Feb 17 (9am)
and Thu 23 Feb 17. You may
then submit your appeal for transfer via Internet at website: www.ite.edu.sg based on the following
Mon 20 Feb 17 (9 am) to Tue 11 Apr 17
By Mon 17 Apr
Mon 17 Apr 17
(9am) to Fri 21 Apr 167
Fri 28 Apr 17
Any changes in dates will be updated at ITE website.
appeal, follow the steps below.
on the icon ‘Apply for ITE Courses’ on the right hand side of the page
on the link ‘Application for Full-Time Higher Nitec Courses for April 2017
on ‘Apply Online Now’
on ‘Nitec Progression to Higher Nitec Courses’
on using your NRIC/FIN and Date of Birth
on the button ‘I WANT TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION’
To check your appeal result, follow the
steps provided at website: http://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html.
For appellants who have accepted the posted
course but are not successful in their transfer, they will remain in the course
and ITE College which they have accepted.