All of these words
This exact phrase
Any of these words
Without these words
Whole of Government
Top 5 Most Popular FAQs
Are Supplementary Membership for children only? Is there a membership fee to include Supplementary Members?
For Supplementary Membership (with no card being issued), it is only applicable to the Principal Card Member's children who are below 18 yrs old and they can be registered with the Principal Card Member at no cost. However, the child will not get his/her own PAssion ez-link Card but he/she can share the use of the Principal PAssion ez-link Card. The child is still entitled to discounts for courses/activities at CCs/PA outlets.
For more information, please visit
What are the benefits of the PAssion ez-link Card?
Members will get to enjoy great discounts on courses and activities available at all Community Clubs and other PA outlets such as Water-Venture. Members can also enjoy exclusive discounts at more than 1000 PAssion Merchant outlets.
In summary, the PAssion ez-link Card allows members to enjoy the following benefits:
- Enjoy further 2% off Members’ Rates if Members pay by the PAssion ez-link Card for CC courses/activities;
- Enjoy Members’ Rates and privileges at all the CCs and other PA outlets;
- Enjoy discounts at other PA outlets like PA Water-Venture outlets, The WEARHouse (PA’s costumes rental service), PA concerts, Chingay Parade Singapore as well as some other activities and facilities under PA;
- Enjoy discounts/privileges at over 1,000 PAssion Merchant outlets recruited by PA;
- From April 2010, Members can earn loyalty points at participating retail banners under Dairy Farm Singapore (DFS) such as Cold Storage, Market Place, Giant hypermarkets and Guardian Health & Beauty stores, when they use this card at DFS’ stores and redeem the points for products through a host of exclusive promotions which may include price discounting on a basket of items;
- From August 2011, Members can enjoy complimentary 5-year National Library Board (NLB) Partner Membership (Applicable to Singaporeans and PRs only); and
- From September 2013, Members can earn exclusive 50% more STAR$® at participating CapitaLand Malls.
For more information, please visit
Is there a limit as to how many children can be added as Supplementary members?
No, there is no limit as to how many children can be tagged to the Principle Card Member. However, these must be his/her own children and the children must be below 18 years old at the point of registration.
What is the membership fee?
The 5-year PAssion ez-link Card membership fees are:
$12.00 for a Principal Card (for those between 18 to 59 years old) (usual price: $15.00)
$10.00 for a Principal Card (for those below 18 and 60 years old and above) (usual price: $12.00)
The above fees are membership fees only and do not include any ez-link stored value. The PAssion ez-link Card is an adult ez-link card and cannot be used for concessionary fares for public transport by Senior Citizen, NS men, Students and Children.
To encourage more families to participate in CC courses and activities, children below 18 can tag as Supplementary Members to their parent’s Principal Card at no additional cost. However, these children will have no cards issued to them. The Supplementary Card Members will still be able to enjoy the discounts and privileges at all CCs/PA Outlets.
I would like to join PA. Where can I find more career-related information on PA?
You can obtain the information at our "Careers" page
If you are unable to find an answer to your query, please submit your
to let us know how we can help you.
Last updated on 08 Oct 2009
© 2019 People's Association —
Rate Our Site