Classes are normally conducted on weekdays, 9.00am - 5.30pm. The exact timing for each module is available from the training calendar on the website, http://www.ite.edu.sg/wps/portal/ttt (Please click on 'Training Schedule and Fees' on the left menu).
No, we do not conduct the Train The Trainer Programme in Mandarin.
For the Coaching Skills, Instructional Skills, Plan & Implement OJT, Develop & Conduct Assessment and Design & Develop Training Curriculum courses, you will be awarded the respective Industry Trainer Module Certificate if you pass the assessment and achieve at least 80% attendance.
The certificates will be ready approximately 6 to 8 weeks after completion of course. For example, if the course is taken in March, certificates will be ready around mid May, and released if there is no outstanding fees.
We will inform you to collect your certificate when ready from: ITE Headquarters - Customer & Visitor Centre Institute of Technical Education 2 Ang Mo Kio Drive (Block A Level 2)Singapore 567720 Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6.00pm. Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
If you would like the certificate to be sent to you, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, address (please provide a Singapore address) and the course (including commencement date) you have attended. Please note that the certificate will be sent by normal mail and ITE will not be responsible for any damage or loss of certificate through the mail. We will not reprint certificates that are damaged.
To be eligible to apply for the ITE Industry Trainer Certificate, you must have:
1) A pass in 3 Train The Trainer modules, namely (a) Prepare & Conduct Coaching/ Coaching Skills, (b) Deliver & Facilitate Learning/ Instructional Skills, and (c) Design & Develop OJT Programme/ Plan & Implement OJT (all to be taken within the last 6 years);
2) Minimum 6 months of post-training experience after the completion of the 3 modules;
3) Minimum Nitec or equivalent qualification in any trade area; and
4) At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
For more information on the eligibility criteria, please refer to the website at http://www.ite.edu.sg/wps/portal/ttt (Please click on 'Certification' at the menu on the left.)
You may apply personally at ITE’s Customer & Visitor Centres, by post or through the Internet. Online application can be made at www.ite.edu.sg/webfiles/ttt/online.htm.
Request for withdrawal or to attend a course on a later date must be made in writing to the Industry Training Department via email, email@example.com, or fax at 6590 2418. For withdrawal cases, the amount of fee refund is based on the date of request is received as follows:
- 2 weeks or more before course commencement date - Full refund- Less than 2 weeks before course commencement date - 50% refund- On or after date of commencement - No refundIn the event that a course is cancelled, applicants will be notified in advance and fees will be fully refunded.
Yes, the fees are inclusive of GST.
The TTT Programme is eligible for subsidy for company-sponsored participants. Participants must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents. Employers may apply for subsidy through SkillsConnect.
For clarifications, please contact SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) directly via their hotline at 6785 5785 or through their one-stop feedback portal at https://portal.ssg-wsg.gov.sg/feedback.