What are the full-time 3-year Nitec courses that ITE offers under JIE ‘E’?
The following 5 courses are offered under JIE 'E' for Jan 2017 intake:
Nitec in Beauty & WellnessNitec in Facility Technology (Mechanical & Electrical Services)Nitec in Laser & Tooling TechnologyNitec in Mechanical TechnologyNitec in Retail Services
Singapore Permanent Resident N(T) students with 0 or 1 ‘N’ Level pass will be eligible to
apply for full-time 3-year Nitec
courses that ITE offers under JIE ‘E’.
If you are Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident candidate from MOE's school who had sat for the 2016 Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'N' examinations:
- You will receive a Form N from your school on the day of release of GCE 'N' results. The Form N will list the courses that you are eligible to apply for based on your GCE 'N' results.
- Once you have decided on the courses that you would like to apply for, you can submit your application over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between 19 Dec 16 (2.30pm) and 22 Dec 16 (5pm).
- Resources (web access) are also available at the ITE Colleges throughout the application phase during office hours (Mon to Fri from 8.30am to 6pm).
If you are a Singapore / Singapore Permanent Resident with valid GCE 'N' Level results before year 2016:
- You can submit your application over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between 19 Dec 16 (2.30pm) and 22 Dec 16 (5pm).
You are advised to consider other courses during the appeal phase as you have been assessed as not suitable for the course at the interview / drawing test.
Interview details for applicants shortlisted for courses with interview will be released at https://istudent.ite.edu.sg from Fri 23 Dec 16 (2pm). Shortlisted applicants who have indicated course(s) with interview / test requirement as their choice(s) are to check their interview details and report for interview on the specified date and time. Shortlisted applicants will need to attend interview / test on Tue 27 Dec 16 or Wed 28 Dec 16.
The main application results will be released view Internet at http://ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html from Fri 30 Dec 16 (9am) to Tue 3 Jan 17. Successful applicants are required to accept the offer during this period. Unsuccessful applicants can re-apply for a relevant course with vacancies via Internet between Fri 30 Dec 16 (9am) and Tue 3 Jan 17.
Details on the steps to accept the course offer can be found at http://www.ite.edu.sg/admission/ft/results.html. You are advised to get ready the information as listed in the table below before proceeding to accept the course offer. If you do not provide the required information for completing the course acceptance, the training place offered to you will be withdrawn.
Will I be issued an Enrolment Letter once I am successful in a full-time course?
Fees payable per term for full-time Nitec courses for January 2017 term is given below:
Fees Per Term (AY 2017 Fees)
Total Per Term
(e) = (a)+(b)+(c)+(d)
Total Per Academic Year
(f) = (e) x 2
Singapore Permanent Resident
1) The above are based on Academic Year 2017 fees and are subject to revision.
2) One term is 6 months.
3) Registration Fee is a one-time payment.
4) Fee rates are inclusive of GST or after GST subsidy.
5) Students are required to pay their term fees for all terms by the stipulated in order to remain in their course of study. For subsequent terms, students are required to pay their fees through PSEA or GIRO.
6) Full-time International Students studying in ITE are required to purchase a Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Insurance (GHSI). The purpose of the GHSI is to help defray the hospitalisation expenses for International Students in the event that they are hospitalised.
7) Fees are charged based on Citizenship at the point of term commencement. Students who have officially informed ITE of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident before the term commencement will have their fees adjusted to the Singapore Citizen / Singapore Permanent Resident rate for that term. However, for students who inform ITE officially of their Citizenship change to Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident after the term commencement, their fees will be adjusted to the Singaore Citizen / Permanent Resident rate only with effect from the next term.
Successful applicants may pay the first term fees through one of the following modes:
Students who are a
Singapore Citizen with Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
Singapore Citizens with PSEA are required to complete the MOE Standing Order (SO) form and submit it when you report to your posted College for registration between Wed 4 Jan 17 and Fri 6 Jan 17. If your siblings have sufficient PSEA balances, you may also submit SO Form to use their PSEA for payment of your term fees. Please note that if a Singaporean has an Edusave account, the balance will only be transferred to PSEA when he is 16 years old or when he leaves Secondary School/Junior College/Centralised Institute or Government-supported Special Education (SPED) schools, whichever occurs later. You may call the PSEA enquiry line at 62600777 to check whether you have a PSEA account and your PSEA balances. If you have an Edusave account, you are considered to be without PSEA at this point in time and are required to pay your first term fees by the payment modes mentioned below. For more information on PSEA, you may visit MOE website http://www.moe.gov.sg/initiatives//post-secondary-education-account/
- Singapore Citizen with Post Secondary Education Account (PSEA)
- Singapore Permanent Residents
Online Payment via Credit Card
If you have accepted the course offer online before 6pm, you may pay via online payment from 10.30am the next working day. If you have accepted the course offer online after 6pm, you may pay via online payment from 10.30am two working days later. To pay via online:
· Go to website myportal.ite.edu.sg
· Login with ID & Password
· Click iStudent/Financial Assistance icon followed by Online Payment icon and follow the instructions to make payment
NETS / Credit Card Payment at ITE Colleges
You may pay via these modes when you report to the respective colleges for registration between Wed 4 Jan 17 and Fri 6 Jan 17.
If you do not have PSEA or your PSEA balance is insufficient for all terms in the course of study, you are required to complete and submit the Application Form for Interbank GIRO form during college registration between Wed 4 Jan 17 and Fri 6 Jan 17 for payment of fees from the second term onwards.
If you do not pay your fees by Fri 6 Jan 17, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the course which you have accepted. Your training place will be forfeited.
Successful international applicants may pay their first term fees via NETs / Credit Card at the posted College upon obtaining their Student Pass and medical report (only for courses which require medical examination). If you do not pay your fees upon receipt of Student Pass, you are deemed to have withdrawn from the course which you have accepted and your training place will be forfeited. Please bring along your Student Pass, competed GIRO Form and medical report (only for courses which require medical examination) when you report to your posted College. You will not be allowed to make fee payment for the course if you do not bring the required documents
Refund of fees is not an automatic process. Applicants must apply for refund before ITE will process the request. The total fees paid may be refundable under the following conditions.
Date of Application for Refund
Amount of Refund*
2 weeks or
more before start of course / term
Less than 2
weeks before start of course / term
After start of
course / term
* Al requests for refund are not guaranteed and are subjected to approval by ITE.
The gross mean monthly salaries of 2015 ITE graduates who joined the workforce are indicated below.
Starting Gross Mean Monthly Salaries of ITE
Business & Services
Design & Media
If you are a candidate from MOE School who had sat for the 2016 Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'N' examinations or a Singapore/Singapore Permanent Resident with valid GCE 'N' Level results before year 2016:
- Applicants can submit an appeal over the web at www.ite.edu.sg between Fri 30 Dec 16 and Tue 3 Jan 17.
- Resources (web access) are also available at the ITE Colleges throughout the appeal phase during office hours (Mon to Fri from 8.30am to 6pm).