SingPass stands for "Singapore Personal Access". It is an alphanumeric password of between 8 to 24 characters. It is your common password to transact with different Government online services.
For Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents, your SingPass ID is your NRIC number (e.g. S1234567X) or CPFB unique account number (e.g. SA123456Z).
For Personalised Employment/Employment/Dependent/S-Pass & Work Permit holders, your SingPass ID will be your Foreign Identification Number (FIN) e.g. F1234567X or G1234567Z.
You can approach the following SingPass counter locations (for immediate issuance):
Alternatively, you can apply for your SingPass or reset your SingPass online at singpass.gov.sg. You will receive the SingPass by mail within 4 working days for local address.More information is available at www.singpass.gov.sg.
The minimum hardware requirement is 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor and above with a 512 MB RAM broadband connection to a local ISP.
Please email us at email@example.com with the following details:
1) Date and time when you encountered problems;
2) The operating system you are using;
3) The browser type and version number;
4) The name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) (e.g. Starhub, Singtel, M1);
5) The portal you are trying to access (e.g. AI Portal or Parent Portal);
6) The service in the portal you are accessing;
7) The current URL of the browser ie. https://www.babybonus.msf.gov.sg/parent-home or https://www.babybonus.msf.gov.sg/ai-home;
8) The error messages you encountered or the screenshot of the errors encountered (if available);
Alternatively, you may call us at 1800 253 7707 (calling from Singapore), (65) 62537707 (calling from overseas) for assistance. Our operating hours are from Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
The browsers are: